KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Chartbuster wants you to pay to be audited?!? Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Legalities & Piracy, etc... Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:55 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 309 times
[quote][Do you mean to say that if I saw somebody committing some crime and I happened to have a camera with me and snapped their photo while they were in the act of committing said crime, that photo could not be used as evidence?
/quote]

There is a huge difference to being a witness of a crime, hence the term "witness" as opposed to one who is actively engaging in the business of "Private Investigator" especially when being compensated by a client.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:58 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 582 times
kjathena wrote:
and I never "stalked" your husband...I posted info that other people unknown to me sent via email and asked people I do know if they could confirm or deny said information......BTW confirmation would not be needed if "your husband" would confirm or deny himself.

What makes you think that I have to confirm, deny or answer ANYTHING to you? Who are you to start poking in my personal business? And do you really think I'd swallow that "other people unknown to you sent via email" crap? Like you're some kind of good fairy of the south known to all the munchkins? Fat chance that anyone up here even knows you much less sends you unsolicited email about me. I'm not buying and you're simply nosy.

Even you didn't bother to do the adult thing and simply ask.... or even read any other threads in this forum. Since you've taken upon yourself to STALK for the benefit of all the mysterious contacts you obviously have over the country, I'll let you continue your mission. You wanna know? Find out yourself.

kjathena wrote:
"newbies here should know if people posting even have a horse in the race...it helps them to decide on how much weight to give what is written"

Who granted you the authority to decide what personal information of other members here newbies here should or should NOT know? Or to determine how much weight to give what is written by me? Here's your logical choices:
#1. If I DO have a "horse in the race"
That horse has been running successfully in this business for 15 years, which deserves plenty of weight.
#2. If I do NOT have a "horse in the race"
That horse has still successfully run in this business for a period of 15 years and I've given away more gigs than you currently have now or had in the past and that deserves plenty of weight as well.

Whether I do or don't is now entirely up to you to find out since you've taken upon yourself to stalk instead of ask, but I will tell you this: I've never driven a drunk home, paid for their drinks or birthday cakes, trained competitors or engaged in any of the "bad business practices" that you've relayed here. My horse is none of your business but based on your business decisions, your "horse" appears on it's last legs on the way to the glue factory.

I understand you wanting to do anything you can to discredit me and what I write. But using inventions and speculating gossip is a pretty childish way to do it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:20 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
c. staley wrote:
That horse has still successfully run in this business for a period of 15 years and I've given away more gigs than you currently have now or had in the past and that deserves plenty of weight as well.

It must have been heartbreaking to give up all those gigs.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:33 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Thunder wrote:
c. staley wrote:

If you want some (more) personal information on me, perhaps you should ask KJAthena....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:36 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

c. staley wrote:
Thunder wrote:
c. staley wrote:

If you want some (more) personal information on me, perhaps you should ask KJAthena....

Chip, I don't need anymore personal information on you! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:05 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Thunder wrote:
c. staley wrote:
Thunder wrote:
c. staley wrote:

Chip, I don't need anymore personal information on you! :mrgreen:

Yeah, at least six gigs I would wager!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Ah, but you don't quite know for sure do you?

I didn't think so.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:54 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 334 times
kjathena wrote:
I posted info that other people unknown to me sent via email and asked people I do know if they could confirm or deny said information......BTW confirmation would not be needed if "your husband" would confirm or deny himself.
[/color]

But it needn't have been posted at all, and- like my being mfr. disc based and not a PC host- completely irrelevant.

" Disc based and loving it..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:24 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

JoeChartreuse wrote:
kjathena wrote:
I posted info that other people unknown to me sent via email and asked people I do know if they could confirm or deny said information......BTW confirmation would not be needed if "your husband" would confirm or deny himself.
[/color]

But it needn't have been posted at all, and- like my being mfr. disc based and not a PC host- completely irrelevant.

It's not as much fun Joe.... dissect what kjathena into it's component parts and see if it makes any sense to you:

#1: other people UNKNOWN TO HER sent her info about me via email that she posted....
Who are these unknown people? Why doesn't athena make them known unless there is some ulterior reason for athena to keep them secret?

#2. The same UNKNOWN people asked people she DOES KNOW if they could confirm or deny said information..
Did the "unknowns" ask the "knowns" directly or did they ask through kjathena as the intermediary?

Make sense to you? It certainly doesn't make any sense to me and simply sounds like another fishing expedition... In any case, kjathena has promised to "confirm or deny" whatever she finds out if there is any horse in any race.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:10 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
c. staley wrote:
"Smart fly stay out of gravy." - Charlie Chan

Dumb A$$ with foot in mouth shouldn't try to ee awww!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:22 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

JoeChartreuse wrote:
kjathena wrote:
[/color]

Then why bring it up every chance you get? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:46 pm 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Been Liked: 73 times
"But it needn't have been posted at all, and- like my being mfr. disc based and not a PC host- completely irrelevant "

Joe I respectfully think that this is an issue where we will have to agree to disagree....I feel that this fact is very relevant information.
You have no problem stating that you are disc based and state your reasoning clearly...this is not in any way the same as someone who is no longer a working KJ spewing.
Transparency tends to shed light on the subjects and illuminate the dark little corners of the basis of motivation that some try and hide.
I personally appreciate the fact that although we may have differing opinions you explain your reasoning and your motivation. Anyone that does not do so does nothing but "muddy the waters"

Lee McGuffey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:11 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

kjathena wrote:
Joe I respectfully think that this is an issue where we will have to agree to disagree....I feel that this fact is very relevant information.
You have no problem stating that you are disc based and state your reasoning clearly...this is not in any way the same as someone who is no longer a working KJ spewing.

Right.... So what's the hold up here? It seems like your new mission in life to stalk and/or monitor what I'm doing... or not doing, so I'll let you to your task at hand.
kjathena wrote:
Transparency tends to shed light on the subjects and illuminate the dark little corners of the basis of motivation that some try and hide.
I personally appreciate the fact that although we may have differing opinions you explain your reasoning and your motivation. Anyone that does not do so does nothing but "muddy the waters"

It's kind of like not using a real name or location in a forum isn't it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16