KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - A Very Interesting Link Regarding SC Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Legalities & Piracy, etc... Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:38 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 582 times
Mirrors WallOfSound? Why are you dragging in a completely unrelated security company?

Check out Diafels LINK... which is the link to the one that is now MAILING LETTERS to those named in the latest Florida suits. These letters are from APS and Associates, not a security company. There's nothing on the security company's site that ties them to Sound Choice but it appears the entire reason for the existence of APSandAssociates.com is for Sound Choice - including links to their audit form and Safeharbor crap.

APSandAssociates.com was registered last August, not earlier. This (now dissolved) company was formed in 2004 - not 1988.

Nice try Troy.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:47 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
I love that pic of me Chip!

Obviously you have completely missed it. APS & Associates are the same as Associated Protection Services & Steve Brophy.

Why do I know this? Because I talk to Steve from time to time. You will see that the phone #'s are all the same on all 3 links. Also the address is the UPS Store with different box #'s to APS Inc.

I think you pulled the trigger too soon on assuming APS Inc is APS & Associates but I will wait to have it confirmed but I believe you are wrong in your assumption.

Oh, & check out some more pics at http://www.myspace.com/karaoke_lake_tahoe

Can you see me?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:25 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Wall Of Sound wrote:
I love that pic of me Chip!

I'm sure you do. I did what I could to clean it up, but I'm not a magician - sorry...

Wall Of Sound wrote:
Obviously you have completely missed it. APS & Associates are the same as Associated Protection Services & Steve Brophy.

This would be the same "Associated Protective Services" that doesn't show up as a corporate entity at all in the state of Arizona? And he uses a UPS store drop box as an address? (seems kinda weird that a company so dedicated to "protecting you" that they must hide behind a drop box.) Seems like nothing more than another Joseph Senter.... a "James Bond Wannabe" complete with link to "Arizona Gun Runners" where you can buy all the "cop stuff" if you're playing that role.

Wall Of Sound wrote:
Why do I know this? Because I talk to Steve from time to time. You will see that the phone #'s are all the same on all 3 links. Also the address is the UPS Store with different box #'s to APS Inc.

I think you pulled the trigger too soon on assuming APS Inc is APS & Associates but I will wait to have it confirmed but I believe you are wrong in your assumption.

Possibly... however the website was created last August for their ties to Sound Choice and it looks on the surface like they're getting some sort of commission for wrangling in settlements since they want to act like the "front man."

Looks like nothing more than a local private dick (tracey).

From their website, their services include:
[list=] *
Asset Recovery and Collections
Background, Employment, Education and Criminal History Searches
Criminal and Civil Investigations
Civil and Domestic Matters
Corporate Espionage and Theft
Due Diligence (personal, corporate and investment)
Fraud and Embezzlement
Insurance / Workers Compensation Claims
Marital and Relationship Investigations
Missing Persons, Lost Relatives and Fugitive Recovery
Online Internet Investigations
Stalking and Threats of Violence
[/list]

Almost exactly the same list you can find at any private investigator site...

Wall Of Sound wrote:
Oh, & check out some more pics at http://www.myspace.com/karaoke_lake_tahoe

Can you see me?

No Thanks..... I've seen enough...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:50 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Chip,

I just got off the phone with Steve Brophy, the owner of APS & Associates a.k.a. Associated Protection Services which has been in the investigative business since 1988, & he has never heard of APS Inc or Robert Fail. If you don't believe me, give Steve a call & ask him yourself if you want to truly get your facts correct. It is obvious that you haven't got your facts straight & have just assumed that APS Inc is associated with Steve Brophy.

Again you have shown where your credibility on these forums is next to nothing. So please, carry on & continue to dig your hole. :P

Troy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:02 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Wall Of Sound wrote:
Chip,

I just got off the phone with Steve Brophy, the owner of APS & Associates a.k.a. Associated Protection Services which has been in the investigative business since 1988, & he has never heard of APS Inc or Robert Fail. If you don't believe me, give Steve a call & ask him yourself if you want to truly get your facts correct. It is obvious that you haven't got your facts straight & have just assumed that APS Inc is associated with Steve Brophy.

Again you have shown where your credibility on these forums is next to nothing. So please, carry on & continue to dig your hole. :P

Troy

Actually, I never connected Brophy to it but thanks for the update, I'm sure I would have eventually. Must have been a mixup on my part since there is no corporate listing in Arizona for "Associated Protective Services" from the State and apparently lots of teeny companies use these drops for an address. Did see his licenses though and am wondering if / since he claims to be operating for his client in Florida, if he's notified the state of Florida that he's there and obtained his temporary license there per Arizona rules. (reciprocity laws you know) But in any case, I'm sure that we'll find out soon enough.

BTW, Let him know that the recent suits that were served are subject to the court rules in Florida - suits that he (because a process server would know better) would have served on a SUNDAY in Florida are a violation of those rules and will most likely be challenged in court. According to Florida Statutes Chapter 48 Section 20, no civil process can be served on a Sunday and I know that some of them were served on a Sunday.

Have a nice day!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:03 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 33 times
sigh...

Why are we still doing this? Why are we still pointing fingers, and trying that one person is more right than the other..

Please. For the love of god stop it.

This is EXACTLY how you keep folks down. You keep them so busy fighting with each other they won't have time to organise into a movement.

Please, everyone, let's just put aside our differences for now. Please do nothing but focus on asking your representatives in government this single most important question. Who's right?

Please. I'm asking, no I'm begging you here. Please see the bigger picture here. This "FOG" is keeping us from finding out the right answers. Please please please stop it.

It's like the difference between high and low budget toilet paper, it really doesn't matter in the end. -exweedfarmer

Which is smarter? Just sticking to making/selling karaoke, while people all over the world create software FOR FREE that helps you sell it, or trying to compete with them and keeping it a closed loop while you blow your money into an industry (software) that you(the karaoke manu) knows nothing about?
-me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 33 times
Please stop it.

It's like the difference between high and low budget toilet paper, it really doesn't matter in the end. -exweedfarmer

Which is smarter? Just sticking to making/selling karaoke, while people all over the world create software FOR FREE that helps you sell it, or trying to compete with them and keeping it a closed loop while you blow your money into an industry (software) that you(the karaoke manu) knows nothing about?
-me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:22 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 334 times
Virgin Karaoke wrote:
JoeChartreuse wrote:
kjathena wrote:
nobodyhome @ Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:52 am wrote:
So if you have the legal cdgs from which you derived your mp3gs on a 1:1 ratio, but have not gone through the audit, you should worry?

YES unless you have written permission in advance

MAJOR point. How many of you PC KJs have gotten WRITTEN permission from a mfr. to transfer your discs to computer, and how many just did so because you figured you could do what you want with discs that YOU PURCHASED?

This is the mfr. hook. Even if you purchased your discs, they will attempt to extort money because you didn't get WRITTEN permission from a mfr. who probably had no U.S. licensing to produce and distribute their product. Unbelievable...
:confused:

" MAJOR point. How many of you PC KJs have gotten WRITTEN permission from a mfr. to transfer your discs to computer,"

There have actually been several!

"and how many just did so because you figured you could do what you want with discs that YOU PURCHASED?"

I wish I could understand what you are saying here but it simply doesn't make much sense!

"This is the mfr. hook. Even if you purchased your discs, they will attempt to extort money because you didn't get WRITTEN permission from a mfr."

I think you are seeing "recover" as "extort", and that would be because you copied the product without their permission.

" who probably had no U.S. licensing to produce and distribute their product. Unbelievable..."

Again you make the insinuation (at other times the statement) that these products have no U.S. licensing! It is unbelieveable, do you have any proof of this as of yet?

They sure have upset you for some reason, I hope that you can get it out of your system because that kind of anger can cause serious health problems for you!

Well, you missed it again. My point was that I think MOST KJ's who have ripped their discs to PCs - while in actuality 1:1- never bothered to go to each and every company to get written permission. Most likely simply because the figure they bought their discs and can do what they want with them. Also, many companies are no longer available to GIVE permission. Does that mean that each and every KJ must now to a title search for track producers ( most of whom didn't licence the aforesaid tracks in the first place?)

As for this:
"[color=#FFBF00]Again you make the insinuation (at other times the statement) that these products have no U.S. licensing! It is unbelieveable, do you have any proof of this as of yet?"

Just the word of Kurt Slep, CEO of Sound Choice, who states that his only licensing is from MCPRS in the UK ( which does not extend to the U.S.).

Why, do you doubt his word, Steve?

BTW- One should visit the Sound Choice forums- they seem to have as many negative comments on their OWN BOARDS as we see here....

" Disc based and loving it..."

Last edited by JoeChartreuse on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:31 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

JoeChartreuse wrote:
Virgin Karaoke wrote:
JoeChartreuse wrote:
kjathena wrote:
nobodyhome @ Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:52 am wrote:
So if you have the legal cdgs from which you derived your mp3gs on a 1:1 ratio, but have not gone through the audit, you should worry?

YES unless you have written permission in advance

MAJOR point. How many of you PC KJs have gotten WRITTEN permission from a mfr. to transfer your discs to computer, and how many just did so because you figured you could do what you want with discs that YOU PURCHASED?

This is the mfr. hook. Even if you purchased your discs, they will attempt to extort money because you didn't get WRITTEN permission from a mfr. who probably had no U.S. licensing to produce and distribute their product. Unbelievable...
:confused:

" MAJOR point. How many of you PC KJs have gotten WRITTEN permission from a mfr. to transfer your discs to computer,"

"and how many just did so because you figured you could do what you want with discs that YOU PURCHASED?"

I wish I could understand what you are saying here but it simply doesn't make much sense!

"This is the mfr. hook. Even if you purchased your discs, they will attempt to extort money because you didn't get WRITTEN permission from a mfr."

I think you are seeing "recover" as "extort", and that would be because you copied the product without their permission.

" who probably had no U.S. licensing to produce and distribute their product. Unbelievable..."

Again you make the insinuation (at other times the statement) that these products have no U.S. licensing! It is unbelieveable, do you have any proof of this as of yet?

They sure have upset you for some reason, I hope that you can get it out of your system because that kind of anger can cause serious health problems for you!

Well, you missed it again. My point was that I think MOST KJ's who have ripped their discs to PCs - while in actuality 1:1- never bothered to go to each and every company to get written permission. Most likely simply because the figur they bought their discs and can do what they want with them. Also, many companies are no longer available to GIVE permission. Does that mean that each and every KJ must now to a title search for track producers ( most of whom didn't licence the aforesaid tracks in the first place?)

As for this:
"[color=#FFBF00]Again you make the insinuation (at other times the statement) that these products have no U.S. licensing! It is unbelieveable, do you have any proof of this as of yet?"

Just the word of Kurt Slep, CEO of Sound Choice, who states that his only licensing is from MCPRS in the UK ( which does not extend to the U.S.).

BTW- One should visit the Sound Choice forums- they seem to have as many negative comments on their OWN BOARDS as we see here....

Joe you keep on trying but your wheels are spining and you aren't getting anywhere!

I don't doubt Kurt's word he has told me directly through e-mail exactly what the Sound Choice disc are licensed for and the tales you are telling are incorrect, so I completely doubt your word... no that isn't right, I completely discount anything you have to say on the subject. But please keep trying! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:39 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Wall Of Sound wrote:
Chip,

Troy

Actually, C. keeps proving himself again and again, with informative links. You just keep making noise.

Tell me Wall, can YOU name the physical address ( not the prestige mail drop) of the KIAA, it's officers, and the name of the person responsible for collection and disbursement of funds?

Do that, and I'll give YOU some credibility. If not then I hold you to what you seem to be. A kid with very little going on in the karaoke business ( most likely due to your connection to SC) playing "I Spy" to feel important.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:44 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Virgin Karaoke wrote:
[ Really. So are you saying that Kurt Slep, CEO of Sound Choice, has told you that Sound Choice has U.S. licensing for all of their tracks? Yes or No?- and I will e-mail a copy of your answer to Kurt.

You see, I may have differences with Kurt, but I do know that he will draw the line. Go ahead and answer yes or no.

Well, you missed it again. My point was that I think MOST KJ's who have ripped their discs to PCs - while in actuality 1:1- never bothered to go to each and every company to get written permission. Most likely simply because the figur they bought their discs and can do what they want with them. Also, many companies are no longer available to GIVE permission. Does that mean that each and every KJ must now to a title search for track producers ( most of whom didn't licence the aforesaid tracks in the first place?)

As for this:

BTW- One should visit the Sound Choice forums- they seem to have as many negative comments on their OWN BOARDS as we see here....[/quote]

Joe you keep on trying but your wheels are spining and you aren't getting anywhere!

I don't doubt Kurt's word he has told me directly through e-mail exactly what the Sound Choice disc are licensed for and the tales you are telling are incorrect, so I completely doubt your word... no that isn't right, I completely discount anything you have to say on the subject. But please keep trying! :lol:[/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

JoeChartreuse wrote:
Virgin Karaoke wrote:
[I" who probably had no U.S. licensing to produce and distribute their product. Unbelievable..."

[color=#FFBF00]Again you make the insinuation (at other times the statement) that these products have no U.S. licensing! It is unbelieveable, do you have any proof of this as of yet?

As for this:

I don't doubt Kurt's word he has told me directly through e-mail exactly what the Sound Choice disc are licensed for and the tales you are telling are incorrect, so I completely doubt your word... no that isn't right, I completely discount anything you have to say on the subject. But please keep trying! :lol:[/quote][/quote]

Really. So are you saying that Kurt Slep, CEO of Sound Choice, has told you that Sound Choice has U.S. licensing for all of their tracks? Yes or No?- and I will e-mail a copy of your answer to Kurt.

You see, I may have differences with Kurt, but I do know where he will draw the line. Go ahead and answer yes or no.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:32 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

JoeChartreuse wrote:
JoeChartreuse wrote:
Virgin Karaoke wrote:
[I" who probably had no U.S. licensing to produce and distribute their product. Unbelievable..."

[color=#FFBF00]Again you make the insinuation (at other times the statement) that these products have no U.S. licensing! It is unbelieveable, do you have any proof of this as of yet?

As for this:

I don't doubt Kurt's word he has told me directly through e-mail exactly what the Sound Choice disc are licensed for and the tales you are telling are incorrect, so I completely doubt your word... no that isn't right, I completely discount anything you have to say on the subject. But please keep trying! :lol:
[/quote]

Really. So are you saying that Kurt Slep, CEO of Sound Choice, has told you that Sound Choice has U.S. licensing for all of their tracks? Yes or No?- and I will e-mail a copy of your answer to Kurt.

You see, I may have differences with Kurt, but I do know where he will draw the line. Go ahead and answer yes or no.[/quote]

Duh! you seem to be unable to comprehend what you quoted!

But like you are want to do with everyone else why don't you ask him yourself directly? Why should I do your research for you if you don't have kurts e-mail just ask I am sure that someone will give it to you! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:28 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgin Karaoke a.k.a. Thunder a.k.a. Steve Miller a.k.a. Michael Handy a.k.a. Mick wrote:
But like you are want to do with everyone else why don't you ask him yourself directly? Why should I do your research for you if you don't have kurts e-mail just ask I am sure that someone will give it to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_2_EJogf2A

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:33 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

c. staley wrote:
Virgin Karaoke a.k.a. Thunder a.k.a. Steve Miller a.k.a. Michael Handy a.k.a. Mick wrote:
But like you are want to do with everyone else why don't you ask him yourself directly? Why should I do your research for you if you don't have kurts e-mail just ask I am sure that someone will give it to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_2_EJogf2A

Talent! :mrgreen:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/ ... FORM=VIRE1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Virgin Karaoke wrote:
JoeChartreuse wrote:
JoeChartreuse wrote:
Virgin Karaoke wrote:

As for this:

You see, I may have differences with Kurt, but I do know where he will draw the line. Go ahead and answer yes or no.[/quote]

But like you are want to do with everyone else why don't you ask him yourself directly? Why should I do your research for you if you don't have kurts e-mail just ask I am sure that someone will give it to you! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Poor mind-impeded poster: I did ask Kurt- he said all of his licensing is UK only, and you lied- again. No credibility. This is why OKJT, Sid's board, ODJT, and even the SC board blew you off- some even banning you- all wind, a troll, and no credibility. Why not give it a rest and concentrate on whatever business you have- other than shilling for SC and giving them the names of those that are better than you as pirates.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:00 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

JoeChartreuse wrote:
Virgin Karaoke wrote:
JoeChartreuse wrote:
JoeChartreuse wrote:
Virgin Karaoke wrote:

As for this:

You see, I may have differences with Kurt, but I do know where he will draw the line. Go ahead and answer yes or no.

But like you are want to do with everyone else why don't you ask him yourself directly? Why should I do your research for you if you don't have kurts e-mail just ask I am sure that someone will give it to you! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Poor mind-impeded poster: I did ask Kurt- he said all of his licensing is UK only, and you lied- again. No credibility. This is why OKJT, Sid's board, ODJT, and even the SC board blew you off- some even banning you- all wind, a troll, and no credibility. Why not give it a rest and concentrate on whatever business you have- other than shilling for SC and giving them the names of those that are better than you as pirates.[/quote]

I would post the complete email between Kurt and I on the subject, but it would just hurt your feelings!

Joe, you keep calling me a liar, troll, and a pirate, you keep calling on my credibility but for all your arguments on the actual subject of the lawsuits, licensing, and the law you have yet to post a single piece of proof or documentation and/or a law that pertains to it. you are simply a bag of wind and nothing more!

And now I am through with the pirates and will no longer respond to any of their post on this or any other subject!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:23 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1612 times
[quote="Thunder"]
And now I am through with the pirates and will no longer respond to any of their post on this or any other subject![/quote]

Thunder, is that a promise? And who are the pirates? Just how informed are you?

Mrmarog

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:21 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Thunder wrote:
JoeChartreuse wrote:
JoeChartreuse wrote:
Virgin Karaoke wrote:

As for this:

I DID check with Kurt. You lied and got caught out AGAIN- like you did in regards to the SC meeting.

You disagree? then again- 3rd time- Did Kurt Slep, CEO of Sound Choice- tell YOU- that all of their tracks were licensed in the US- yes or no. Answer to be e-mailed to Kurt.

Answer? YES or NO. Skip the narrative, just YES or NO.

Also, I never called you a pirate- another lie- unless you can find the post and show it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:58 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 1279 times
JoeChartreuse wrote:
Answer? YES or NO. Skip the narrative, just YES or NO.

i have been asking for that for how long now? from both of you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next