KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Sound Choice really upset this guy! Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Legalities & Piracy, etc... Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:46 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
toqer @ Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:35 pm wrote:
Virgin Karaoke @ Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:12 pm wrote:
toqer @ Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:12 pm wrote:
Virgin if you two want to have a little love fest on this, why don't you take it to PM? Mods, why isn't this thread locked yet?

I am just curious is all, because some things don't make sense and Nigel could explain it so that it does!

Good, do it in pm

And the purpose of a forum is what exactly?

What is your reason for being here?

I thought it was for rational discussion of karaoke, sharing ideas and techniques for running a good show. Discussing karaoke legalities, not personal attacks.

And you see personal attacks coming from me where?

What is your agenda and why do you think this thread needs to be locked?

Forum discussions shouldn't be personal attacks. It brings the class of the forum down to the level of a Maury Povitch "Daddy DNA Test" It started off with a link to the ebay thread, the guy that made the ebay thread showed up, and it's degraded from there.

And I have degraded it in what way?
Why the snide comments?

Calling it a "Love fest" is sarcasm, it's pretty obvious you guys don't love each other.

I don't know him one way or the other I was just curious as to his motivation.

BTW sarcasm is being snide!

Why don't you take all your opinions, questions and comments to PM?

Because I'm calling on both of you to squash the BS. OOO you're going to win an argument on a karaoke forum! What are you going to win? Anything? Do you hang out in person with everyone here? Is it going to ruin your reputation with the members here if you squash it?

Good point! why are you arguing now?

I do not believe that I or Nigel either one have said anything to or about you on this thread, why do you feel the need to make attacks and personal comments to him or me?

Maybe because I come here for things other than name calling, trash talking, reputation libelling discussion. If I want that, I can park my a$$ in front of the TV and watch Springer, Povitch, or any number of train wreck talk shows.

So why do you come to and or read a thread that you think is such?

I know that is a lot of questions and please feel free to PM me the answers!

Cool story bro.

I knew you would understand!

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:49 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 33 times
Virgin Karaoke @ Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:54 pm wrote:
ripman8 @ Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:26 am wrote:
Actually I think he is trying to sell it. If he gets that price, he's doing pretty good. I see no new questions today, he is probably filtering them.

I looked at the revision history on that item, it is huge with many changes over the past year (yes year) that the item has been listed. I also checked out his website, he doesn't have them listed for sale there with other items he is selling. Checking out Virginia Craigslist "WOW" he doesn't list them there either but he tears up the Thunder guy "Slease" Miller as well as Sound Choice on several different advertisements. I don't know I think this guy may be mentally deranged.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:51 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

And playing devils advocate here...

If I was on the other side of this (spankme's) and I came across a random karaoke forum where people were calling me mentally deranged, I think I'd be pretty pissed off too.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:04 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

toqer @ Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:51 pm wrote:
And playing devils advocate here...

If I was on the other side of this (spankme's) and I came across a random karaoke forum where people were calling me mentally deranged, I think I'd be pretty pissed off too.

Your right that may have been a little harsh, but I was commenting on the numerous post and adds he had made about Sound Choice and the guy Thunder, if you read any of those I think you would probably have come to the same conclusion.

Maybe I just don't understand the vendetta aditude that is what I was trying to get to the point of understanding. How can a guy be so angry with the world that he fixates on someone or something to the point that it consumes him?

I don't really think and I don't believe you do either that my comment had anything to do with this guys anger problem it is much deeper seated than just the issue of a post on this board.

And just a question for you, if you don't like the drama or interaction that is haqppening on this thread why are you continuing to post on a closed thread?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:11 pm 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Been Liked: 73 times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnhF1QAEZjU

Lee McGuffey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:14 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hey Athena!

I put your reply, in a reply, inside some youtube tags. Just like inception!

[youtube]YnhF1QAEZjU[/youtube]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:36 pm 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Been Liked: 73 times
Thanks Toqer...I dont know how to post them so they show up...hope everyone enjoys....now everyone lets stop feeding the trolls

Lee McGuffey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:40 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

I should have it locked earlier, but forgot about it after I post.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5