KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Fbi Files For Warrant---SC Files Against Kandy Store Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Legalities & Piracy, etc... Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:08 am 
Major Poster
Major Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
FBI file warrant for Dan Stern & SC files lawsuit against "The Kandy Store"
I GUESS FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KEEP WONDERING WHY NOTHING SEEMS TO GET DONE AGAINST THE SO CALLED REAL PIRATES , HERE YOU GO.

Dan Stearn aka Bill Benne has been one of the most prolific sellers of pre-loaded HD's on craigslist and e-bay, sell.com etc ove the last 5 or 6 years it took the FBI a number of years to investigate, finally, I can only give you the court docket and case number one of you computer wizards will have to find the link CENTRAL DISTRICK OF CALIF. DOCKET 10 CASE NO0496M JUDGE PATRICK WALSH

SC filing Kandy store
http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court- ... ID-165800/

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:55 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Songs: 35
Been Liked: 2126 times
But as said in the open forum, this is yet another case against an actual pirate that sold illegal drives/copies. Not against a single computer operator that actually buys every disc to correspond with everything on his 1 hard drive in use. There has been NOTHING to date, and doubt there ever will be IMO from the conversations i've had with SC, CB & PHM heads. No they don't condone, but have stated, if shown (maybe after a case was filed - this is speculation) all originals for everything on HD, they wouldn't push it further.

BTW that is a bad link, so there is nothing shown in your statement at this point.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile