KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - How do I delete my account? Administrative Comments, Suggestions & Questions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:56 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 3 times
I did a search using these keywords, delete my account, got a lot of results but not a single thread about this topic.

I do need to know how to delete my account. I haven't been able to find that option in my profile. I'm sure there are at least two or three who would be more than happy to help.

Chuck :D

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:19 pm 
You're not going anywhere, buster.   Your stuck.  It's like a Twilight Zone thing.  LMAO   "Stay with me, stay with me, for tonight you're gonna stay with me...." :hug:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:54 pm 
Super Extreme
Super Extreme

Been Liked: 0 time
Ditto - if I did know I'm not telling.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:31 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Go down to the Start button on your main window, hit that, then move up to where it says shutdown, hit that button. You go to bed, get a good nights sleep, get up, log back on, and hopefully if you follow these instructions, you should have a new perspective.
Now like some folks, you may have to repeat these steps several times over the next few days, but it generally works no matter who you are. In other words, take a break, get away from your computer. Remember just outside your window is a real world, a person should visit it from time to time. Unlike a lot of folks, I'm not the kind of person that will kiss your arse and tell you what you want to hear, but I am the kinda of guy that on occasion will tell you what you need to hear. What I think you need is a break.
Remember this is just a website, with a lot of folks that have way too much time on their hands. I can guarantee if you were to stay away for a week, a month or a year and come back, it would still be the same folks here day after day. No bodys going anywhere, we'll all still be here. It's just called burnout, no biggie, we all suffer from it one time or another.
Take care, take a break.

James
Maninblack

Being critical of a person's success in any respect speaks volumes about the lack of your own.

Love as though you've never been hurt, Dance as though no one's watching, Sing as though God Himself were listening.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:33 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 47 times
It can't be done..... Trust me, I tried. I even whined to Phil to *delete it for me*, cause I got, er... we'll just say... Kinda mad. (at someone here)  :D

But, this is like taking a blood oath when you join here. (don't you recall when we all nicked our fingers with my pocketknife & swore on the KS rulebook?)...

Once you're in, you're in for life. There's no going back.

Really, I TRIED... Of course, I got over my angriness and was happy that I hadn't been deleted after all, but... I did try.

I think you can "fade away into the background"... kinda like a KS safehouse thing. They'll let you change your identity, change your picture here, & all that. But trust me, someone would still find you out. So that route is useless.

Just stay, and be happy..... (I'm trying my dangdest here to lighten the mood... cause I like ya Chuck)

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:14 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

OK, what happened Chuck?  Are there agents in long black coats hanging around your house?  Strange clicking sounds heard when you make phone calls?  Are frightening images appearing on the monitor when you're trying to sing a karaoke song?  Does your watch stop, followed by a bright white light, loss of consciousness, then when you recover, your watch is seven minutes behind?  Do you have vague memories of being surrounded by short gray creatures with large heads?  

To answer your question, I don't know how to delete your account either.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:47 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Create another account and be somebody else. then when you feel like it you can go back to your old self. A few here are doing it.
Have fun.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:10 am 
Major Poster
Major Poster

It like " livin it up at the Hotel California, You can check out any time you like, but you can't never leave....."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:12 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 5 times
It took me two years to create my goofy personna and its got a life of it's own. I have a feeling it is posting here when I sleep at night. You think with a mouse click you can ride off into the sunset? You are an intrgral part of the plan here now whether real or fantasy. All steam letoffs here are actually that posters reactions to frustaions or problems in real life. So what are we going to do Say dont bring your personal life into this forum?

The reason some assume different "accounts" here is because they realize people here cant see the total person that they are and are trying to present another side of self that doesnt come across...  I think......

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:53 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 2 times
There has to be some way to Delete your account. cause I did last year and thats when I lost my star when I came back. Ive been here a lil bit over two years and have no star...I shoud have two  Stars as of June 2006.

Maybe just start posting really bad stuff and they will delete it for you :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:18 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Odie @ Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:14 am wrote:
OK, what happened Chuck?  Are there agents in long black coats hanging around your house?  Strange clicking sounds heard when you make phone calls?  Are frightening images appearing on the monitor when you're trying to sing a karaoke song?  Does your watch stop, followed by a bright white light, loss of consciousness, then when you recover, your watch is seven minutes behind?  Do you have vague memories of being surrounded by short gray creatures with large heads?  

To answer your question, I don't know how to delete your account either.
That's exactly what happened Don. The guys in the suits told me to delete my acount because they were sure I was gonna give away very important secrets. I don't know any but they were certain.

OK, I do know two secrets but they are just recipes.

When I woke up this morning they were gone. I'll keep posting 'til they come back.

EDIT: I should add that I don't need to know how to delete my account.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:43 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I,ve been lurking/looking/liking for about 2 years. i,ve learned alot here and i,ve just joined, but it wasn"t any fun until (bigdog) started pissing everybody off. HOW BOUT THOSE STEELERS!...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:47 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

TOMMIE TUNES @ Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:43 am wrote:
I,ve been lurking/looking/liking for about 2 years. i,ve learned alot here and i,ve just joined, but it wasn"t any fun until (bigdog) started pissing everybody off. HOW BOUT THOSE STEELERS!...
I haven't been following them, how are they looking this year?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:07 pm 
How come Ben Hamburger tried to commit suicide?   Can't handle being rich and famous.    I'll give him some lessons.   LMAO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:08 pm 
ATM, any luck deleting your account? :wave:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:25 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I just change my nic and go into the KS protection program..

cuz sometimes a gal just needs a lot of protecting!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:42 pm 
Being beautiful and popular come with a heavy price tag, believe me I know... LMAO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:39 pm 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
Bigdog @ Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:42 pm wrote:
Being beautiful and popular come with a heavy price tag, believe me I know... LMAO

I don't know how to delete..Other than doing something very bad.....And I don't know what a bad thing would be to do that to you...So, no I don't know the answer to your question....

Bigdog, I saw you walking down the street today with a chain on your neck and attached to the chain was a very beautiful woman...

So if you are in the KS protection right now...You have been outed as being seen in Dallas TX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:10 pm 
That's where you are wrong.     I was the beautiful woman and the dog was my disguise. :whistle:

Or I just made it look like the beautiful woman was walking me and I was really walking her. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:00 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Bigdog @ Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:10 am wrote:
That's where you are wrong.     I was the beautiful woman and the dog was my disguise. :whistle:

Or I just made it look like the beautiful woman was walking me and I was really walking her. :shock:
I think I'm falling in love with you BD. :D