KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Opera karaoke Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Opera karaoke
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:06 am 

Been Liked: 0 time
Hello!
I don’t know if my problem really belongs in this forum but I can’t think of another way to solve it now, I don’t have the time to do a thoroughly investigation on it. I need to make a karaoke-like video to be shown within a theater play, with the songs Wicked Game (Chris Isaac) and two opera pieces (Tosca- Vissi d’arte, Madama Butterfly-Un bel di vedremo). It needs to be impeccable and high quality, the audio as well as the video part. I can handle the video part, I already made the two opera files with After Effects animation, looks very good, but I don’t have the music for it, I don’t have the “only instrumental” music for either of them. Not even for Wicked Game. The problem is that I don’t understand anything of the technical part cause I never had anything to do with karaoke files. What I understood so far is that MIDI files are synthesizer music, that one I can not use, I need a good quality recorded instrumental music. Can you help me with any advice where to get it from, how to handle this problem?
Waiting for your response. Thank you. Kriszta

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile