KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Just a note of EXTREME THANK YOU !!!!!! Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:52 am 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
To those who wrote me directly and those who had simply posted in the past that gave invaluable information....I would like to say THANK YOU.

You have no way of knowing it, but you saved my cruise!!!!

In December, we sailed on the Carnival Fantasy and I discovered for the first time in 15 cruises...the pitch control was broken.  I was stuck.  I can sing just about any song....but it has to be in "my key".   Needless to say, one of the main reasons I cruise Carnival is for a safe (usually smokefree) karaoke environment (and no need for a designated driver!!).  

When we returned, I came on here looking for a solution.  Because of your support, this 52 year old computer challenged lady took a chance.  

I bought the karaoke software and hardware  to rip, alter and burn the songs (from my original cdgs).

A  Carnival staff  reassured me that he had bought 4 karaoke machines so that when we returned in March....all would be fine.  Well what he bought were DVD players (of course with no pitch control).   He tried  but obviously has no experience in karaoke equipment.

But because of your encouragement and advice....I had my  40  "custom" songs ready.   The cdgs I had made played beautifully.   And my cruise was SAVED!!!!!

I still carry my originals with me to show that none of my songs are pirated...but now I never have to worry about the "pitch control" not working.

Thanks again from someone who loves to sing......

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile