KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Wow... new "off topic" area? Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:22 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 23 times
Guess this would be the place for me to post... seeing as how I can't EVER stay on topic.... heck, i will probably have problems staying On the topic of OFF topic. Ok, I confused myself.... ignore that.

Just wanted to pop in and say Hey, and happy holidays, and all that crap.... things are going interestingly in my new province.... Things are very ummm... French? We are heading back to NS for a week or so... it will be weird to order my coffee at Tim's in English... or remove the blank look from my face when someone comes up and compliments my tattoo, but I haven't the slightest clue WHAT they are saying....

Hugs all! Miss you all:) Is milo around? Haven't seen you in forever if you are:) Hugs mama:)

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:26 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 13 times
Im sure Milo will show up sooner or later :D

Hi Gilly :wave:  Long time no see  :oh yeah: Glad to see your doing ok  :hi5:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:26 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
:wave:    Hey Gilly!!! Good too see you too, girl!!  :hug:

Happy Holidays and all that stuff to you too....even tho, as I recall, you don't celebrate, right?  But..... hey ... you can still have happy days!!  LOL

Yea.. Milo pops in from time to time...... actually I think she has a thread going someplace..... check it out.

Hope this means you'll be around again!  I, myself just got back .... and its been fun reconnecting!  

Take care.... Hugz, CCindy

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:33 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 3 times
Hi Gilly, missed you. :wave:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:24 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

hey kiddos:) And yuppers Ccindy;) We don't celebrate:) Buuuuut. My FAMILY does, and my  mother is childless this year. My sisters both moved out of province, and she has been a little down...  so tomorrow we are driving to Nova scotia and surprising her:) Pretty funny, because we let my father know, but, my mother has NO idea, and Sky keeps almost giving it away:) Little brat can't keep a secret to save her life!!

I don't know if it means i will be "around" again... but, I do miss all of you guys:) I have been sooo busy the last half year, I don't really have time for ANYTHING, let alone sit around and annoy people online!:) I started my own thread so I didn't butt into someone elses.... lol, and take it "off topic"... or, is that allowed in here?

Glad you guys said hey back to me!!! Merry whatever you do or don't celebrate!:)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:51 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
hey baby girl!!!  we were JUST talking about you!  mmmmmmm, guess WHERE i am?!

miss you soooooo much, sounds like things are looking up for you....give that little 'brat' a big hug from mawmaw milo..... :hug:

and pleaseeeeeee hang around and annoy us....you know we all love it and YOU....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:08 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Wow, that's weird that you showed up when you did. I had a dream about you just the other night. In fact it was me, you and Lully all sitting around on my bed playing cards, and the only thing that we kept saying to each other was, "You go first"....I have no idea what that meant. Any clue?
But anyways good to hear from you, hope everythings going well for you.

Love and kisses,
James

Being critical of a person's success in any respect speaks volumes about the lack of your own.

Love as though you've never been hurt, Dance as though no one's watching, Sing as though God Himself were listening.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:02 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

maninblack @ Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:08 pm wrote:
Wow, that's weird that you showed up when you did. I had a dream about you just the other night. In fact it was me, you and Lully all sitting around on my bed playing cards, and the only thing that we kept saying to each other was, "You go first"....I have no idea what that meant. Any clue?

Love and kisses,
James

Hmmm, trying to decipher that dream, James.  I need more information.  What were you wearing?  What was Gilly wearing?  Did you have a good hand?  The cards, James, the cards.  LOL

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:31 pm 
webmaster
webmaster

Been Liked: 122 times
Ahhh...

One of my favorite grrls and trouble-makers!

Miss ya more...

:drool:

KJ / MC

services provided by:
CROSS WEB TECH

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:06 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Luly @ Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:02 pm wrote:

Love and kisses,
James

Hmmm, trying to decipher that dream, James.  I need more information.  What were you wearing?  What was Gilly wearing?  Did you have a good hand?  The cards, James, the cards.  LOL

I was down to boxers and socks, holding a Royal Flush. You and Gilly, bless your hearts only had two pairs between you, and were complaining at how nippy the weather was getting as of late. As to what you were wearing, I wont go into detail but I do remember saying to myself, thank you Lord, for I now know Victorias Secret.  
I admit there was a bit of chill in the air, but I was the one with the goosebumps. ;)  
Your turn to deal, place your bets. :D

James

Being critical of a person's success in any respect speaks volumes about the lack of your own.

Love as though you've never been hurt, Dance as though no one's watching, Sing as though God Himself were listening.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:44 am 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Hey Gilly -

Hello and how about a "Holiday" Kiss?!

Yeah this place will be terrific if we can get all the long time members back around as well.

I have had dreams about a lot of the ladies here but I wouldn't dare tell what they were for fear of being banned as well as embarrassed! Dang! That is written isn't it...

Just ignore me ... I am off to my happy place!

Click WWW for Tech Support

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:54 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

maninblack @ Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm wrote:
Luly @ Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:02 pm wrote:

Love and kisses,
James

I was down to boxers and socks, holding a Royal Flush. You and Gilly, bless your hearts only had two pairs between you, and were complaining at how nippy the weather was getting as of late. As to what you were wearing, I wont go into detail but I do remember saying to myself, thank you Lord, for I now know Victorias Secret.  
I admit there was a bit of chill in the air, but I was the one with the goosebumps. ;)  
Your turn to deal, place your bets. :D

James

LOL  LOL Yeah, I am gettin' a bit nipply...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:13 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hey Gilly. Long time no see around here. I hope you have a great new year. Keep in touch. Remember, you are coming out here vor a visit this summer. :)

Seize the day and SING!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:03 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I think I peed in my panties a little reading that:)

(Wait.. no panties.... sh!t, gotta get the mop:)

We are At my folks place in NS.... the drive here was BORRRRRRRINNNNNGGG... then, sky got the flu, and chucked her guts all weekend.....

I told her she was only getting apples for xmas from my parents.... and she pretended that was completely cool with her. So, i wrapped up about 20 apples, seperately, all in dif. paper, and bows, and boxes, etc... and she kept opening them, and PRETENDING to be really excited, and kept thanking my parents, and telling them that they were "the best grandparents ever".

Then they gave her REAL presents... lol, they went completely overboard... i have NO idea how the heck I am going to cram all these toys in my tiny little echo, that is already crammed with luggage, PLUS the cat, and his huge covered litter box thingy....

I need a bigger car.

Man in black... a dream? About me? Was I wearing a pink tutu and rubber galoushes?

Webguru;) Hey daddy;) Trouble maker? ME?! I am too cute and innocent to be considered trouble;)

Milo! No.. where are you? On your way to my house to show me your new lingerie? (I could help you off with that btw;) The hottest mom EVER!:) You are the reason the slang "Milf" was created.

And luly... the OTHER reason it was:)  (It IS a  ti t  bit nipply, brea st  put on a sweater;)

Krazyfool..... Ok.. I am completly lost. I obviously know you, but you have a dif name? Or, i got into too much eggnog tonight. (mmmm... eggggnoooog).... But, a holiday kiss sounds festive;) How about i ONLY wear mistletoe?:)

Eben.... I had a terribly artichoke disaster. So, i was CRAVINg them, and the loblaws had these BEAUTIFUL ones, and I stuffed them, and ate them, and DARN they were good.... and then, two hours later... I chucked my guts. And then, again... and then.. again, and THEN 30 + more times in the following two days.... Let me tell you, artichokes are NOT pretty coming BACK up....... And, I haven't been able to eat them since (mind you, that was only last month....).... Heck, i can't even BARE to look at the things now:) BTw, good to see the only ever mac geek still here:) (Not that you ARE a geek.. but... I AM:)

Hugs ya'll... off again, it's darn near impossibly to leech a good connection 'round here, and I am hitting post before I lose it!:)

Hope you all had a wonderful xmas... (my mother gave me a fuzzy robe... except... SHE BOUGHT IT IN A 4XL!!! That's like wearing a BLANKET around the freaking house.... hopefully she doesn't notice when I go and return it;) Jeez, she must think I am as big as a house.

Buh bye!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:33 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Gilly, I love reading your posts, ya always make me crack up big time!  LMAO

Sky sure has got some good manners keeping her cool like that! Never mind what you're gonna do with all the presents, what about the 20 apples???  :shock:  LOL  I hope the little sweetie is feeling better.

We sure do miss you round here.  :hug:

Oh BTW...you can always invite us inside your robe for a party.  :grouphug:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:47 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 8 times
Luly @ Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:33 pm wrote:
Gilly, I love reading your posts, ya always make me crack up big time!  LMAO

Sky sure has got some good manners keeping her cool like that! Never mind what you're gonna do with all the presents, what about the 20 apples???  :shock:  LOL  I hope the little sweetie is feeling better.

We sure do miss you round here.  :hug:

Oh BTW...you can always invite us inside your robe for a party.  :grouphug:

ummmmm luly actually...you get me in there there wouldnt be much room for anyone else  :no:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:42 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hey, it's a new year and a new you, right?  Just like Jenny Craig says  LOL Or we can go on the see-food diet...that's the one I'm always on... LOL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:36 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

And for your entertainment, go to hungrygirl.com and play Whack-a-Snack!! Smash hi-cal treats and earn discounts on low-cal ones!  It's fun!!  LOL  LOL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:45 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Luly @ Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:36 am wrote:
And for your entertainment, go to hungrygirl.com and play Whack-a-Snack!!   It's fun!!  LOL  LOL

Hey we can play a similar game at my place....hehehehe ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:47 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

James!!  LOL I'm sure you've got lotsa tasty treats to nosh on!!  :yum: