KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Stolen Equipment Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Stolen Equipment
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:53 am 
Just heard tonight from a bar owner that comes in for my karaoke.   Their KJ had a shoe box speaker stolen on their karaoke night.     Two KJs were taking the stuff out and someone grabbed a speaker and ran down the street.   Dropped it, picked it back up and kept running.   Got away.  There were three perps.    They can ID two of them but the one with the speaker got away.  :whistle:  :shock:  :O

The thief needed it to store his summer shoes, for the winter. LMAO

They had to carry everything in and out.   I use a dolly.   Not that it matters but I developed a system to load and unload my equipment.      All of the expensive stuff that can be carried away goes in and out in one trip.     Big stuff that you can see someone walking away with is in different trips.     It's jigzaw puzzle to load and unload, but it is for the protection of my equipment.

Opps almost forgot.   They are another computer hack that bought a hard drive from the KJ across the street.     I think that makes 6-7 I can count.    Guy and girl both run systems.   And they have sold at least 5 that I know of.