KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Question about MTU Karaoke Home Producer Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:29 am 

Been Liked: 0 time
Hi Guys,

I am new in the forum. By th way, great place to talk about karaoke. I am a KJ specialized in karaoke in Spanish, although I have lots of software in English. I have a question. I learn from one of you guys that MTU Karaoke Home Producer is the best option to obtain customize CDG songs. How good is the quality resulting from this product? Could the karaoke song quality -in terms of sound and on-screen lyrics sing- be comparable to, for example, that of Sound Choice CDG Discs?

Thanks.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:34 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Songs: 35
Been Liked: 2125 times
jag28 @ Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:29 am wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am new in the forum. By th way, great place to talk about karaoke. I am a KJ specialized in karaoke in Spanish, although I have lots of software in English. I have a question. I learn from one of you guys that MTU Karaoke Home Producer is the best option to obtain customize CDG songs. How good is the quality resulting from this product? Could the karaoke song quality -in terms of sound and on-screen lyrics sing- be comparable to, for example, that of Sound Choice CDG Discs?

Thanks.

The sound quality is only as good as your source music, the swipes are only as good as you make them as you learn the program.  I've seen some of these done & they don't look as good as Sound CHoice necessarily, they are very well produced overall.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:31 am 

Thanks a lot Lonman,

Assuming one is an exigent KJ in collecting karaoke software, sounds like MTU is a second best choice to collect songs not available in the market, rigth? In what cases do you use MTU Karaoke Home Producer. I am making the decision to buy MTU staff so I want to be sure it is useful.

Thanks again man.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:51 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 397 times
jag28 @ Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:31 pm wrote:
Thanks a lot Lonman,

Assuming one is an exigent KJ in collecting karaoke software, sounds like MTU is a second best choice to collect songs not available in the market, rigth? In what cases do you use MTU Karaoke Home Producer. I am making the decision to buy MTU staff so I want to be sure it is useful.

Thanks again man.

Warning. If you are looking to create duets, Home Producer won't do it.  Karaoke Builder studio and PowerKaraoke's Karaoke Creator Pro will.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:30 am 

Hi guys,

I am still looking at different karaoke softwares capable of customize CDG songs. Both MTU Karaoke Home Producer and Karaoke Builder Studio look very well, based on the information given in their webs. But neither of them show examples of produced CDG songs to assess quality!!. I prefer to rely on your experience guys. Any of you could privide me with you personal insights?

Thanks a lot.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:03 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
Regardless of the program, sound quality is number one priority.  Graphics would be second.  As long as it is readable, and there is sufficient contrast in the lettering against the background, everything else should be fine.

I have a friend who does karaoke and plays keyboard and sings for other events.  He had recorded Louisana Lurue's song, "New Orleans Lady."  He did all the music and background vocals himself.  I took the song and a made a karaoke version of it using MTU's Karaoke Home Producer.  It's not a graphically pleasing as Sound Choice's version but beacuse of the quality of the music and arrangement, I have found it better than their version.  I have it listed in my book and many have found the "homemade" version much better.

Kelly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:46 pm 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

jag28 @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:30 am wrote:
Hi guys,

I am still looking at different karaoke softwares capable of customize CDG songs. Both MTU Karaoke Home Producer and Karaoke Builder Studio look very well, based on the information given in their webs. But neither of them show examples of produced CDG songs to assess quality!!. I prefer to rely on your experience guys. Any of you could privide me with you personal insights?

Thanks a lot.

Karaoke Builder Studio allows for color changes for duets and is much easier to use and better than the rest. Here's an example of one I did.

http://esnips.com/doc/750dee1d-e908-4b6 ... 268-07.avi
268-07

when the page loads choose to download video it doesn't seem to want to play on site. Play in media player